Public offer for the provision of electric vehicle charging services to individuals in the Malanka network
The present contract, in accordance with Art. 396 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Belarus, is a public contract, posted in the global computer network Internet on the official website of the Republican Unitary Enterprise “Production Association “Belorusneft” (hereinafter – the Operator) at: malankabn.by, and defines the procedure for providing charging services for electric vehicles to the Users of the charging network
RUE “Production Association “Belorusneft”, who have accepted (accepted) the public offer (offer) to conclude this Agreement.
1. Terms, definitions and abbreviations:
Automated management and monitoring system of the charging stations network of RUE “Production Association “Belorusneft” (hereinafter – Service Malanka) – a set of software and hardware tools, procedures and rules that automate the management processes of the electric vehicle charging service, and allows the User to pay for the Service, charging sessions, receive statistical information and other service (information) support.
Bank payment card (hereinafter – BPC) – personified plastic card with a magnetic stripe or chip module, which is a key to access the bank account management and gives its owner the opportunity to pay cashless for goods or services in various trade and service enterprises that accept cards for payment, get cash in bank branches and ATMs, and use other additional services and certain benefits.
Charging session – the process of receiving the Service, which results in charging the battery of the electric vehicle, and which lasts from the moment the charging of the battery of the electric vehicle begins until the moment the charging of the battery ceases.
Kilowatt-hour (hereinafter referred to as “kWh”), charging session – the units of measurement of the Services.
Malanka mobile application – software designed to work on smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices, developed for iOS, Android platforms and enabling the use of ECS to charge the batteries of electric vehicles.
Operator – Belorusneft Production Association RUE.
Payment is a movement of a certain amount of money in the national currency, including payment cards Visa, Mastercard/Maestro, BelCard, initiated by the customer in order to pay for the Service.
Card Re-payment is a service that allows the User to register a payment card in a secure environment (system) and then make payments without entering any additional data (card number, expiration date and CVV code, password 3 D-Secure, Belkart-InternetPassword).
User of the charging network of RUE “Production Association “Belorusneft” (hereinafter – the User) – a natural person who uses the Malanka Mobile App to receive the service of charging electric vehicles at the filling station, who has accepted the terms of this Agreement and has registered in the Malanka Mobile App.
Energy metering device – a device for measuring and recording the amount of electricity released during the charging session and determining the volume of the service provided to the User with billing in kWh.
Registration – the process of obtaining an account in Malanka Mobile App by means of the User’s application to the Operator via the Website or Malanka Mobile App in order to receive the Service and confirm the terms of providing the Service (including the amount, procedure of charging and payment for the Service), whereupon the Operator shall connect the registered User to the Automated Management and Monitoring System of the charging station network of RUE “Production Association “Belorusneft” by creating an individual account (User account). The registered user gets access to his/her account by entering on the Site or Malanka Mobile Application the login and password received by the registered user at the time of registration or as a result of their change in the future.
Site (website malankabn.by, mobile version of the site) – a set of files, text, graphic and other information placed in the Internet, and application software that provides Users with access to this information and data about the Services provided.
Network of charging stations of RUE “Production Association “Belorusneft” (hereinafter – the network of charging stations) is a network of all filling stations, the list of which is published on the Site and in the Malanka Mobile Application, intended for charging the batteries of electric vehicles.
Support service – a service that provides information and technical support to Users. The Help Desk provides support to Users via a special section in the Malanka Mobile App (Help Desk), by phone and email listed on the Site and in the Malanka Mobile App.
Charging station connector status – color indication of the current status of a specific connector on the Site and/or Malanka mobile application: blue – busy, green – available, red – defective, gray – no connection.
Service cost – the amount of money remuneration due to the Operator for the services provided to the User;
Tariff – the amount of remuneration set by the Operator for
1 kWh of rendered Service or for 1 (one) charging session.
Service – the result of the activity of charging the User’s electric vehicle batteries at the Operator’s charging stations using Malanka mobile application, expressed in kWh or 1 (one) charging session. The service is not a supply, sale or resale of electricity and does not require licensing.
User account – a set of data stored in the system about the user, which is necessary for his identification (authentication) and granting access to his personal data, settings, EHS, etc.
EHS color indication – color indication of EHS state at the current moment: green – EHS is available, blue – EHS is busy, red – EHS error, yellow – out of working time (maintenance).
Check – an electronic document, which is a confirmation of payment for the volume of Services rendered by the Operator.
Electric charging station (hereinafter referred to as EHS) – a device for charging the batteries of electric vehicles that carries out charging with alternating and/or direct current using a special connector;
Electric car – a vehicle driven by an electric motor and equipped with one or more storage batteries that can be recharged from an external source of electricity.
Other terms are used in their ordinary sense, and any interpretation is based on the generally accepted meaning.
2. General provisions
- The publication of a contract form on the Operator’s website and/or Malanka Mobile App is an offer to enter into a contract (offer). A contract is concluded by the User’s acceptance of a public offer without any exceptions or reservations. Using the Malanka mobile application confirms that the User has accepted all the terms of this agreement and the Rules of using the charging stations of the network of charging stations of RUE “Production Association “Belorusneft”.
- The terms of the contract shall be deemed accepted (acceptance received) after the User fills out the registration form on the Site / in the Malanka Mobile App and clicks the “Accept” button (Art. 408 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Belarus), and the User shall be deemed to have accepted the terms of the Contract in full without any reservations or exceptions from that moment.
- Any amendments to the terms and conditions of this Contract shall be made unilaterally by the Operator by posting a new edition of the Contract on the Website and Malanka Mobile application, with the new conditions of service provision taking effect from the moment the new edition of the Contract is posted, unless specified otherwise. The Operator may unilaterally change the terms of this Agreement, but shall always notify the Users of material changes. If the User doesn’t agree with any changes in the terms of this Contract, change of the Price or assignment of new Payments in addition to the existing ones, the provision of the Services to the User shall be terminated.
- User’s account is personal. It is not allowed for third parties to use User’s personal account. It is also forbidden to create an account in the name of another person or provide false information.
- In case of lack of funds on the User’s account, nonexistent account number or payment cancellation, the Operator has the right to stop the provision of the service.
Subject of the agreement.
3. Subject of the contract
- The Operator organizes the provision of Services in the network of charging stations (indicated on the Website and in the Malanka Mobile App), and the User accepts and pays for the received Service in the terms and conditions stipulated by this Agreement.
- Payment for the rendered Services shall be made through the website and/or Malanka Mobile App with the use of Visa/ MasterCard and BelCard international payment systems cards.
- The volume of the rendered service with billing by kWh is determined by the metering device installed in the EHS, and the User fully trusts it and accepts the volume of the rendered service. The amount of electricity received as determined by the electric meter does not serve as the basis for establishing the volume of services rendered and billing for them.
- The User’s funds, which are credited to the Operator’s bank account as payment for the volume of services rendered, shall be at the Operator’s full disposal thereafter.
4. Obligations of the parties:
- The Operator undertakes:
- Organize the provision of the Service at the EHS if it is possible to write off funds from the User’s BPC sufficient for the provision of the Service.
- Organize the provision of the Service to the User within 30 minutes from the moment the User fills in the registration form in the Malanka mobile application or on the Site.
- Keep records of the Services rendered at EHS through the Malanka Service.
- Provide up-to-date information about the status of charging station connectors, tariffs on the Site and Malanka Mobile App, visualize data about the received Services in the registered user account, as well as organize technical support for customers.
- Transmit data via secure data transmission channels for payment card authorization to the processing center.
- Provide the User with statistical information about the rendered Services within his account.
- Provide regular maintenance and serviceability check of EHS, their repair without unreasonable delay. Inform the User about the repair or maintenance of the EHS on the map in Malanka mobile application and on the Site;
- In case of any claims of the User, including complaints about bills, the Operator is obliged to process them within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of application;
- Provide a receipt confirming the fact of provision and payment for services.
- Operator shall have the right:
- Unilaterally, independently, based on market conditions and/or personal understanding, to introduce additional paid services or change the tariff for the existing Services by making changes to the Contract and updating the information on the Malanka Site and Malanka Mobile App;
- To unilaterally change the settings, design, graphics, address and name of the Site and the Malanka Mobile App, without requiring the re-registration of an already registered User;
- Unilaterally refuse to perform the present Agreement at his own discretion as well as in case of reasonable grounds (fixed by the Operator, financial institutions, payment recipient companies) to believe that the User performed actions aimed at degrading the quality of services, the Operator’s reputation, damaging the Operator’s property, equipment, software, using stolen payment instruments and/or making fraudulent payments;
- Interrupt the provision of services in case of preventive or repair works (maintenance of the charging stations);
- Interrupt the provision of services to the User if he/she uses a faulty (low-quality, non-certified) electric vehicle (charging cable, adapter) until he/she eliminates the relevant malfunctions;
- Charge the User an additional fee for not disconnecting the electric vehicle from the EHS (not returning the charging cable of the EHS to the respective holder) within 10 minutes after the end of the charging session;
- Engage third parties on the basis of contracts or by any other method not prohibited by the current legislation of the Republic of Belarus in order to provide services more efficiently;
- To change the location of charging stations, to increase or decrease their number;
- Not to return the written off cost exceeding the actually provided volume of services under the billing by kWh, in case of technical failure of the system and notification about it to the Support Service by the User within 10 days;
- At his/her own discretion, provide video surveillance of EHS and data storage, insure property or third party liability, provide WiFi access to EHS, etc;
- Perform any action or set of actions related to the collection, registration, storage, storage, adaptation, modification, updating, use and distribution, depersonalization, destruction of personal data of the User and / or to collect, store, modify, use, distribute (realize, transfer) the information that became known, to protect their rights and legitimate interests in the courts and other law enforcement agencies;
- To store and process data both on the territory of the Republic of Belarus and abroad, including in cloud services.
- User undertakes:
- To provide the Service on the EHS, perform registration in the Malanka mobile application, including filling out a questionnaire with the following reliable data:
- first name;
- cell phone number;
- e-mail address.
- To ensure confidentiality of registration data (received passwords, identification numbers, etc.), as well as to bear full material and financial responsibility for all actions performed with the use of personal account in Malanka Mobile Application.
- Accept the terms of payment set forth in this Agreement.
- To fulfill the terms of this Agreement and comply with the requirements of the current legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
- To familiarize carefully with this Agreement, the Rules of using the charging stations of the network of charging stations of RUE “Production association “Belorusneft” and the tariffs for services before receiving the Services.
- When making payments, use the means of payment, the owner of which is the User only on legal grounds;
- After completion of the Service, disconnect the electric vehicle from the EPS and free the parking space for charging other Users;
- Immediately (as soon as possible), but no later than within 24 hours, notify the Support Service of the fact of receipt and/or use of the User’s login / password by a third party.
- Not to use faulty (emergency) electric vehicles and charging cables (adapters) that do not comply with existing international standards or are uncertified or homemade modifications of power supply systems, etc., that have not been provided by the respective manufacturer for charging at the EHS;
- In case the design of the slow charging station does not provide for a charging cable, in order to receive the Services at this charging station, the User shall use his own charging cable that meets the requirements of clause 4.3.9 of this Agreement.
- When using the charging cable built into the charging station, place the connector of the charging cable into the corresponding holder at the EZS after the charging session is over;
- To treat EHS with care and leave the place of Service rendering in aesthetically proper condition;
- Not to cause any damage to the Operator’s property, software and reputation, as well as the place of Service provision;
- Not to transfer his rights and obligations to other persons, including not to allow other persons to receive the Services on behalf of the User.
- To use EHS only for the purpose of charging the batteries of electric vehicles in accordance with the rules of use of the charging stations of the network of charging stations of RUE “Production Association “Belorusneft” to prevent damage to property, injuries or harm to health of the User and third parties;
- Immediately (at the first opportunity) inform the Operator of any structural failures or damages of the EHS in the Operator’s charging stations network, improper operation of the EHS and Malanka mobile application, other problems faced by the User or of which the User becomes aware while receiving the services;
- Use the network of charging stations without limiting the rights of other Users or preventing them from receiving services;
- To respect and obey the instructions and directives of the Operator’s staff and/or employees and be available by the phone number given in the User’s account in order to contact the Operator in case of need while using the charging stations network;
- Inform the Operator of any obstacles that may prevent the Operator from properly performing the terms of this Contract.
- Provide regular maintenance (service) of his electric vehicle;
- Guarantee that the peripheral equipment (including cell phones or computers) and connections used by him are sufficiently secure from unauthorized use by third parties and viruses.
- Perform and undergo maintenance (service) on the electric vehicle, in accordance with the automaker’s recommendations. Guarantee that the electric car and the charging cable used for it meet the requirements of the current legislation of the Republic of Belarus and international technical standards.
- To bear full responsibility and losses for all damages resulting from the use of a faulty electric vehicle or charging cable (user) while receiving the Service.
- To allow the Operator to send news, newsletters and advertising materials for all the Operator’s offered services to the User’s e-mail address and cell phone number specified during registration.
- To provide the Service on the EHS, perform registration in the Malanka mobile application, including filling out a questionnaire with the following reliable data:
- User has the right:
- To receive from the Operator, free of charge, comprehensive up-to-date information about the tariffs and the procedure of providing the services on the Site and in Malanka Mobile application, with the communication services being paid by the User himself.
- To qualitatively receive the paid Service that depends on the technical condition of the electric vehicle, the parameters of the power system and other factors.
- To unilaterally terminate this Agreement at any moment, in the absence of the User’s unfulfilled obligations to the Operator;
- The Service cost corresponds to the effective tariffs at the moment of the provision of the Service and the volume of the Service provided.
- The information about the valid tariffs is posted on the Malanka website and mobile application.
- When paying for the Service, a security deposit is reserved on the User’s BPC, depending on the selected tariff, EHS type and connector: DC connector (25 BYN), AC connector (12 BYN).
The actual withdrawal of funds from the BPC is made upon completion of the charging session.
- In case of the need to receive services, the User makes a payment via Malanka Mobile App or the Website using the Visa/MasterCard/Belkart BPC of which he/she is the owner, by entering the data of the BPC and other confidential data. The user enters his BPC data into Malanka service using the saved token for subsequent payments. To prevent fraudulent use of BPC details, all transactions where the BPC data is used are performed on the secure page of the Operator bank processing center, the security of which is confirmed by PCI DSS certificate. In order to provide the most modern security measures of online payments, Operator’s bank supports Verified by Visa and MasterCard® SecureCode TM security services at the first payment of the BPC by the User.
- Operator doesn’t store data about BPC. Payment is made through the certified payment provider bePaid.
- In order to provide the Service the User must pay the Operator the cost of the service which is calculated in accordance with the current tariff and the volume of the Service requested by the User.
- The Operator reserves the right to give at his discretion individually or within the frame of a larger campaign a full or partial discount for the Service payment for the chosen User and/or Users.
- The amount of electric energy consumed during the provision of the Service is intended for calculation of the Cost of the Service with billing in kWh and is determined by the electric energy metering devices installed in the EHS. The User is hereby informed that the Operator is not the Electricity Provider but the Service Provider.
Information about the amount of used electrical energy as determined by the electrical energy measuring devices is available to the User after the end of each charging session on the EPC display and/or in the Malanka Mobile App.
- In case the receipt is not delivered to the User within 7 (seven) calendar days from the end of the billing period for any reason, the User shall inform the Operator about this fact immediately.
6. Liability of the parties
- The Operator is not materially and/or financially responsible for malfunctioning and connection failures during the operation of the Malanka Mobile Application due to malfunctioning of the mobile device that enables the use of the Malanka Mobile Application, as well as due to technical or other problems.
- The Operator is not liable to the User for any damages caused by the use of the charging station network in case the User fails to have the electric vehicle serviced by an authorized dealer on time, if the electric vehicle has been modified by an unofficial service center, if the electric vehicle is not intended for use in the given region, The Operator shall not be liable for any direct or indirect expenses of the User related to malfunctioning of the charging stations due to technical maintenance of the electric vehicle, repair works and other regulatory and non-regulatory works. The Operator shall not be liable for failure to fulfill its obligations under this contract provided that they were not fulfilled due to objective reasons and/or force majeure circumstances in accordance with this contract.
- The Operator shall not be liable for unauthorized receipt of the Service at the EHS using the User’s account created in accordance with this Contract.
- The Operator shall not be liable for any consequences of the User’s use and/or inability to use the Malanka Mobile Application (including liability for the transfer and use by third parties of the User’s personal data provided by the User when registering with the Malanka Mobile Application), nor for damages and/or loss of profits caused to the User or any third party as a result of such use and/or inability to use the Malanka Mobile Application.
- The Operator is not responsible for the quality of public communication channels and interruptions in the power and data network through which the Services are accessed, for the condition and operability, repair and maintenance of any software and hardware tools that are not under its control;
- The Operator doesn’t bear responsibility for the consequences of the User’s disclosure of his login and/or password;
- The Operator doesn’t bear responsibility for the impossibility to receive the Service or any information from the Operator as a result of the incorrect data entered by the User during the Registration and the BPC data;
- The Operator is not responsible for the influence of the deviations from the norms of the power system parameters and the technical condition of the electric networks of third parties on the operation of the EHS and the quality of the Services provided;
- The Operator guarantees the charging station’s ability to deliver the current of the declared power, but is not responsible for the quality and charging speed in case of any peculiarities, defects or faults of the User’s electric vehicle, including those connected with the state of the battery, the charging port of the electric vehicle, the corresponding controller, the charging cable of the User, etc., and/or if the User’s electric vehicle is unable to receive the power delivered by the charging station, due to the internal control of the control system of the automobile.
- The Operator is not responsible for the impossibility of the charging session if the User doesn’t have the charging cable necessary to charge the electric vehicle at the Operator’s EHS;
The Operator doesn’t bear any responsibility for the negative consequences resulting from the User’s use of the charging cable (for the damage caused to the User’s or third parties’ health, for the damage to the User’s or third parties’ property, etc.);
- The Operator shall not be liable for the impossibility of access to the EPS in case other vehicles block the access to it or in case other electric vehicles don’t vacate the charging port in time, as well as in case the owner of the place of service provision obstructs the access.
- The Operator shall not be responsible for the safety of the electric vehicle and / or other property of the User while receiving services and/or while parking at the parking lot near the EHS.
- The Operator is not responsible for any indirect negative consequences (including financial losses of the User) connected with the inoperability of the charging station network due to the maintenance of the EHS, repair works and other regulatory and non-regulatory works.
- The Operator shall not be liable for failure to provide and/or provision of poor-quality Service to the necessary extent, in case:
- Defects or improper technical condition of the User’s electric car or its accessories/accessories.
- incorrect entry of payment data by the User when paying for the Service;
- The fault of a third party that caused the damage, malfunction or theft of EHS and/or cables in the Operator’s charging stations network;
- non-observance of this Agreement and the relevant legislation of the Republic of Belarus to the fullest extent by the User;
- events, the circumstances of which are beyond the Operator’s authority;
- changes in the electric vehicle design made by the unofficial service center (dealer center);
- damages and/or technical malfunctions of the electric car;
- post-accident repair (restoration) of the electric car by unofficial service center (dealer center);
- if the electric car is not designed by the manufacturer for use in the region.
- The User is responsible for:
- For damage caused to the Operator’s property, equipment and software, and the place of service provision, including damage caused by the use of a faulty (low-quality, non-certified) electric vehicle (charging cable, adapter) by the User. If the User is at fault, the User shall compensate the amount of damage caused. Release of the Service to the User shall be discontinued until the damage is fully compensated.
- For the confidentiality and security of personal data and other information required to access and perform Transactions in the Malanka Mobile App, as well as for damages that may arise as a result of his failure to comply with the requirements to ensure the security and confidentiality of such information;
- For unlawful access by third parties to the use of Malanka Mobile Application from the User’s account as a result of the User’s own intent or negligence and for all consequences resulting from such unlawful access.
- For the authenticity, relevance, completeness and conformity of the data specified when registering and making payments;
If the User provides data that does not comply with part one of this subparagraph, the Operator shall not be liable for the performance of its obligations regarding the processing of personal data or any other harm that may be caused to the User in this regard.
7. Additional conditions
- Changes or additions to this contract are published on the Operator’s Website and/or the Malanka Mobile App.
- The Operator reserves the right to unilaterally limit (suspend) the provision of the Service for objective reasons or due to changes in the legislation concerning the implementation of the Service.
- All disputes or disagreements, which arise in relation to the use of the Malanka mobile application, are subject to negotiations based on the User’s written application. After receipt of the User’s application, the User’s claim shall be satisfied within the term established by the legislation of the Republic of Belarus, or a reasoned refusal shall be sent to the User.
- Disputes concerning the execution of the Agreement shall be resolved by the Economic Court of the Gomel region in accordance with the legislation in force of the Republic of Belarus.
- Technical support telephones:
- On operation of EHS: +375 29 6-431-431/ +375 232 79-34-65
- On operation of the application: +375 29 6-431-431/ +375 232 79-34-65
- In order to process payments: +375 33 664-00-24/ +375 17 277-01-18/ +375 232 79-34-65
- Support service” section in Malanka mobile application
- Rules of using the application
- After installation of Malanka mobile application, the user is offered to register in the application.
- After registration, Malanka service offers to save the password. In case of saving the password, the card recurring payments are made without password confirmation, so the User is fully responsible for the safety of the password and the use of the mobile device by third parties.
- To make the payment for the Service, it is necessary to enter the data of the BPC in the mobile application Malanka in advance.
- Charging process.
- The user connects the required connector to the charging socket of the electric car and launches Malanka mobile app.
- The Malanka Mobile App automatically determines the user’s GPS location and prompts the user to confirm their location and use a specific EPC, as well as to select the required connector from the available list. The User is responsible for the correctness of the confirmation of their location and the choice of EZS and connector.
- Once the User has selected a connector in the Malanka Mobile App, the “Launch” button must be pressed.
- After selecting the charging parameters, the Malanka Mobile App prompts the User to select the BPC from which payment for the Service will be made.
- After successfully confirming the reservation of the required amount of money on the BPC, the charging session begins.
- Upon completion of the charging session, the amount of money is deducted from the User’s BPC in favor of the Operator in the amount:
- In case of charging for 1 (one) charging session in the amount of full tariff for 1 (one) charging session;
- When tariffing by kWh in accordance with the actual volume of the rendered Service and the current tariff.
- If the volume of the Service provided under the kWh billing is less than or more than the amount of money previously booked on the User’s BPC, Malanka service will determine the volume and cost of the Service and adjust the amount of payment from the previously booked money. If the pre-authorized amount exceeds the amount specified in paragraphs. 5.3, the charging session will be terminated. The difference in the amount will be credited to the client’s BPC within 3 working days.
- Malanka mobile app generates receipts for all charging sessions within 4 hours and saves them in the “Completed sessions” and/or “Payments” section.
9. Force majeure
- Parties shall be excused from responsibility for partial or full default on obligations hereunder if such default is a result of force majeure arising after conclusion of the present contract and which the Parties could neither foresee nor prevent by reasonable measures. Such circumstances are: extraordinary phenomena of nature, as well as war, hostilities, other phenomena of social life, acts or actions of public authorities of the Republic of Belarus and directly preventing the Parties from performing their contractual and other related obligations. The document confirming the force majeure shall be an act (certificate) of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Belarus.
- In case of occurrence of the above circumstances, the Party affected by them shall be obliged within 5 days to notify the other Party thereof in writing. Notification shall contain data on the nature of the occurred circumstances, as well as an assessment of their impact on the possibility of performance by the Party of its obligations under this Agreement. Failure to notify about the force majeure circumstances in a timely manner shall deprive the Party concerned of the right to refer to these circumstances as grounds for exemption from liability.
- In the event of the occurrence of force majeure circumstances, the period of performance by the Party subjected to these circumstances of its obligations under this contract shall be postponed by the period during which such circumstances and their consequences operate.
10. Term of validity of the Agreement
- The Agreement shall be deemed concluded from the date of the User’s registration for the Malanka Service and shall be valid for an indefinite period of time until its termination as provided herein.
- This Agreement is terminated by deleting the User’s account from Malanka Service. The User’s account can be deleted by the Support Service either by itself or at the request of the User. If the account is deactivated at the initiative of the Support Service, requests for deletion from Users are not accepted.
11. Confidential Information
11.1 The Parties define the received data as confidential and undertake not to disclose the following information: login and password of the registered client for access to the User’s account, personal and payment data of the User.
11.2 It is not considered disclosure of personal and confidential information of the Users, in case of:
11.2.1. legitimate requirements of fiscal, judicial and other law enforcement agencies;
11.2.2. renaming of the legal entity of the Operator;
11.2.3. sale of the Operator’s company or business to other legal entities;
11.2.4 merger of the Operator’s business with other legal entities;
11.3. By accepting the conditions of this Contract the Parties certify their understanding of all negative consequences of disclosure of the specified information.
The Operator processes certain data of the User, including personal data, while providing the Services in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Belarus, including GDPR, while processing personal data.
12. Details of the Operator:
Republican Unitary Enterprise (RUE) “Production Association “Belorusneft” (registered by the decision of the Gomel Regional Executive Committee No. 192 of 23.03.2005).
Address: 9 Rogachevskaya street, Gomel, 246003, UNP 400051902, OKPO 00137012, p/c BY10BPSB30121111112379330000 in JSC “BPS-Sberbank”, Minsk, 220005, Minsk, Bulvar Mulyavina, 6 BIC SWIFT BPSBBY2X
Contact details for messaging and notifications:
“Customer Service” section in the Malanka mobile app
RULES OF USING RECHARGING STATIONS
Charging stations network of RUE “Production Association “Belorusneft”.
- New User Registration
- User can register in any of two ways:
- Using the Site
- Using Malanka mobile application for Android and iOS operating systems
- To register, the User must enter:
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Cell phone number
- After registration the User enters the login and password, presses the button “Login” and passes to the Personal profile
- If the User does not use the account for 12 months, the account is automatically deactivated.
- User can register in any of two ways:
- Charging session and payment for the Services
- The registered User connects the required charging connector of the EHS to the charging port of the electric vehicle.
- If the charging connector required by the User is already connected to the charging port of another User’s electric vehicle, it cannot be used until the current charging session is completed.
- On stations equipped with more than one DC (fast charging) connector CHAdeMO and CCS (Combo 2) only one DC (fast charging) connector can be used at a time. The Type 2 AC charging connector (port) can be used independently of the CHAdeMO or CCS(Combo 2) DC (fast charging) connectors occupancy.
- The user uses the Malanka Mobile App to find and select the desired EHS in the list of charging stations or on the map.
- In the EPS profile in the Malanka Mobile App, the user selects the desired connector and presses “Start”, having previously connected the charging connector to the charging port of the electric vehicle.
- Pressing the “Startup” button, the User confirms that the information entered (selected, confirmed) is correct: EHS and connector type.
- After selecting the charging parameters, Malanka mobile app prompts the User to select the BPC from which the Service will be paid for. If you want to change the data of the BPC after selecting the charging connector, the corresponding field will be displayed.
- When making the first charging session at this stage, the User enters the data of the BPC.
- After successful confirmation of the reservation of the required amount of money on the BPC, the charging session begins.
- Upon completion of the charging session, the amount of money in favor of the Operator is deducted from the User’s BPC in the amount:
- If the volume of the rendered Service at kWh billing is less than or greater than the amount of money previously booked on the User’s BPC, Malanka Service will determine the volume and cost of the Service and adjust the amount of payment from the previously booked money.
- The Malanka Mobile App stores receipts for all charging sessions in the “Completed Sessions” and/or “Payments” section.
- The user can complete a charging session as follows:
- Wait for the session to end.
- Terminate the charging session using the electric vehicle’s built-in functionality
- Press the session interruption button on the charging session status screen in the Malanka Mobile App
- In an emergency (urgent) case – press the red emergency end charging session button on the front of the EHS. The use of the Emergency End of Charging Session button is allowed only in the case of an emergency (emergency) and is prohibited for any other reasons.
- After completing the charging session, the User must wait for the connector to unlock automatically and disconnect the charging connector from the charging port of the electric vehicle and place the EHS charging connector into the appropriate holder on the EHS.
- Account Deactivation and Deletion
- Client’s account can be deleted by the Helpdesk of RUE “Production Association “Belorusneft”.
- The User’s account can be deleted by the Support Service either on its own or at the User’s request. If the account is deactivated at the initiative of the Support Service, deletion requests from Users are not accepted.
- It is strictly prohibited to violate the integrity of EHS, penetrate into EHS, connect any electrical equipment to EHS, except for electric cars, perform other actions not specified by the direct purpose of EHS for charging the batteries of electric cars